Monday, December 26, 2011

Why Did I Take a Picture of That?

Photos from the vault, the 2011 edition. 

How to make cinnamon doughnut holes and FAIL.
Either you really love peanut butter cups... or you've just made these. Either way, this is just an artfully-arranged Christmas pile of trash.
How to make pumpkin pie spice. Or Bing it, really.
 World's most ugly cookie batter.
Because the best way to showcase a cake is with a dog's face up in it.
Ready to be filled with chocolate mousse!
 Because normal people pre-sketch out their Easter cupcakes, right? Don't answer that.
 The tiny monster that follows me around while I bake.
What happens when you try to sprinkle fancy coconut on a cupcake and take an in-focus picture at the same time.
P.S. You miss completely. 

A political sugar cookie. It happens. Don't judge me. 
S'morestown. Chances are, no matter what I'm making, if there's chocolate melting, I'm going to take a picture of it. It's just a fact.
I think I was attempting to show the gooeyness of the peanut butter half? Either that or zoom completely inside the dough.
Making delicious cherries. I must've thought this step was important because I took at least eleven pictures of it. 
How to add flour and cinnamon to pumpkin cupcake batter. Very complicated. And orange.
I AM A BROWNIE
Sorry. It's just this is so in your face it's practically yelling. 

Chocolate-dipped cookies? I don't even remember these happening.
If I could have zoomed all the way into this buttermilk biscuit, I probably would have. Clearly I really wanted you to understand that they are flaky and delicious.
Annnnnd... a chocolate chip. Like... just one. Very important things happening here. 
What are you looking forward to baking in 2012?